New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Damon Amendolara at 2013-01-22 01:23:13
Thank for the call! You know, I gotta tell yah, Chris rules. We're talking about a man amongst men here folks. A true blue blooded warrior of metal. Now I'm not the type of guy to do this all the time but you know, I gotta go out on a limb and say 'this guy is awesome, this guy is great'. I mean here's a guy with nothing to lose, and now you got your High Spirits and your Dawnbringer and your Superchrist and your Pharoah and sure you'll find a hipster who is all 'yah guy Nachtmysticum, yah guy those lyrics' *mario coin* but at the end of the day, when all the dishes are washed at the scoreboard and my khakis are dry, High Spirits is like the MVP of America, mainly cause it came outta nowhere and pretty much solidifies Professor Black as the best American Heavy Metal SONGWRITER of our generation. I mean what the fuck, SUPERCHRIST, DAWNBRINGER, HIGH SPIRITS and fucking PHARAOH in the bullpen as a closer. EAT SOME CALAMARI ABOUT IT, CAUSE I'M ITALIAN, FAGGOT.
[default homepage] [print][8:57:41am May 22,2024
load time 0.00708 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]