New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Alexecutioner at 2012-12-26 17:06:18
Half assed gameplay reviews

arilliusbm said[orig][quote]

10.) Dead Space series. Game sucked, combat was clunky and pretty much if you fucked up one or two shots the attacker would fuck you up depending on the difficulty. Shit was not fun, slow to progress, and was only a good game if you are afraid of pixelated monsters while sitting in your room at night with all the lights off. PUSSIES

9.) Every Zelda game that is after N64 was lame. Example: Gamecube straight up sucked and no one cared about cell shaded link. Also, Wiimotes fucking suck in general and the Zelda releases can be summed up as "Oh cool now i can make it harder to walk around, look, and navigate in my new Zelda game!" said no one ever...

8.) Assassin's Creed serires. Otherwise known as "Asscum's Bleed," if you played the first five minutes of the first game you've played every single one minus some additional gear and weapons. I played the first and second all the way through, story got progressively worse. Attempted to play the release after #2 (whats that, "brotherhood" or something?) and it took me about 5 minutes to realize it was EXACTLY like the one before it and i stopped playing immediately.

7.) Final Fantasy - actually never played any of these so NO CARE.

6.) Fable. Who doesnt want to marry some random bitch then kill her? I didnt play anything after the first one which was on original xbox, but nothing wow'd me about this game having played Star Wars: KOTOR and already knew what it was like to play a game that modeled you after your good or evil in-game decisions. NOTHING NEW HERE.

5.) Mass Effect - The story is boring and rips off everything before it, and the RPG elements are lackluster. I gave both I and II a shot and left shaking my head. So much potential, washed down the drain. They need to modernize a game like Albion, though I don't think Blue Byte Software exists anymore.

4.) Borderlands. 99% OF THE GUNS IN THIS GAME WERE TRASH FODDER. I DONT GET WHY THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA. You get a gun, use if FOREVER because every gun after it was nowhere near an upgrade, then you get another gun like 20 gameplay hours later after either trashing or selling every other gun you ever picked up in the game ever.

3.) Grand Theft Auto. Shit is awesome and always will be. who didnt shit a brick when they first laid eyes on GTA3 in its 3D glory? I grew up on the original 2D birds eye view format, but anyone who refuses to acknowledge the vast improvements brought on by the 3D interface simply isnt willing to admit that sometimes NEW FEATURES = AWESOME.

2.) Left 4 Dead. Shit was boring and always will be, unless you play with friends especially those you know in real life. Pretty much would only play this game when i had buddies online who were also playing. Bought L4D2 and never even bothered finishing all of the campaigns since no one bought it. Very very repetitive gameplay, shooting endless waves of zombies, mixed up with a few timed sequences while waiting for something to explode or someone to come rescue you while you fight 3 tanks at a time and yell at your entire team to come revive you...

1.) Call of Duty series. The original versions of this on PC changed a lot of ways people make shooters today. Can't really say much more than the fact that its a cash cow for console and gaming companies so of course they are going to pump out a new one each year. Shit gets more dull with time since i think the lack of actual new gameplay changing features are few and far between. Shit relies heavily on Multiplayer as they campaigns are about half as short as they used to be. Call of Duty 2 was one of the best single player shooter campaigns i've ever played on Xbox.

FUCK YOU FOR SPELLING ERRORS AND GRAMMAR IM AT WORK AND I DONT CARE
[default homepage] [print][11:03:50am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.03228 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]