New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by arilliusbm at 2012-12-26 11:50:49
This is not an official list from some idiot's blog or some noob kid who started gaming 10 years ago. It's just like an opinion, man... I know a lot of you will disagree, but that's the point of a discussion forum, right? This list is short and incomplete, but they were a few ones that came into mind.

10.) Dead Space series. OH MY, LET ME STARE AT THIS GUYS BACK WHILE HE RUNS THROUGH A SPACESHIP AND ENCOUNTERS ENEMIES THAT SURPRISE YOU!! The series had horrible horror and suspense elements, and the story was sub par. If anything at all, Doom III had better horror.

9.) Every Zelda game that is after Link's Awakening and A Link to the Past. Do they seriously need to keep milking this shitty ass children's story? Zelda was at it's best when it was a gritty dungeon crawler game, not a flowery modern Nintendo happy game.

8.) Assassin's Creed serires. So fucking boring and uninspired. The highlight being the historical aspects, but the lowlight being the repetativeness of the game, and lackluster development. Overrated/overhyped.

7.) Final Fantasy - post FF9. I should say post FF3(6), but FF7 was awesome - BUT, the beginning of the end. All the modern Final Fantasy characters are digusting to look at. The boys look like women and the women look all dumb. Same thing with Zelda.. Why dumb down and lighten up a once glorious franchise?

6.) Fable. They just need to stop.

5.) Mass Effect - The story is boring and rips off everything before it, and the RPG elements are lackluster. I gave both I and II a shot and left shaking my head. So much potential, washed down the drain. They need to modernize a game like Albion, though I don't think Blue Byte Software exists anymore.

4.) Borderlands. Who cares if there's numerous weapons? The game was as arrid as the fucking desert it mostly takes place in. The story was awful, and the action was stale. Games were overhyped garbage.

3.) Grand Theft Auto . Same shit different day. Better graphics, different day. Why people still crave the open world of stealing cars and committing crimes is beyond me. Shit gets old, fast. Real fast. Only the first three were real.

2.) Left 4 Dead. More like Left 4 Sleep. Shooting zombies over and over has been beaten to death, and this series is only fun playing with other people... For about 5 minutes.

1.) Call of Duty series. This series represents everything that is wrong with modern console gaming. The releases are all very similar, yet slightly different at the same time. It offers nothing new to the table, yet still they produce a new one every year and people flock to buy them. Counterstrike 1.6 will always rape this series to shreds.

Thanks, back to work. Good day and happy new year fuckheads.
[default homepage] [print][2:45:24pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01573 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]