New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2004-06-27 04:47:07
super tired will make this quick...

what weapons bring war: dave was missing so no one died from an acute case of having a bass break their skull. the sound was pretty good once they turned the vocals down a little. I guess they also had sme guitar issues, but it soulded great to me.

the breathing process: skip (drummer) wasn't ther ewhere the show started and he wasn't there as his band set up. there was a 30+ minute wait here.

the hostage heart: damn, they sounded so good. they have a new guitarist (ex. group-hug). also I was surprised cause they have 2 new songs too.

the acacia strain: wow, the bassplayer is ex-DwD. slowly through their set, ppeple got kicked out. even evil shawn got in trouble for dancing. during the last song, the sound guy cut the sound. it was probably cause of the constant fights that were getting "too closet" to his equipment. they finished the song anyhow.

at this point, someone was wandering around looking for a tooth.

bury your dead: "if you don't want to get hurt, go up stairs. if you stay down stairs, I hope you die, sorry". even though they were missing another guitar player to give them that "massive" sound, it was awesome. the people in the crowd moshed so hard that there was 423523 fights. People even ran upstairs to mosh.
[default homepage] [print][2:47:28am May 11,2024
load time 0.00664 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]