New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Spence at 2012-08-24 02:42:00
On their facebook, they expressed a very emotional and enraged status about this.

I think it was definitely by one of the members, purely because other Destruction posts are made with perfect english/grammar(an agent of some sort) whereas this has loads of errors made by some silly angry Germans.

The status:

"This is a warning to all BANDS out there:

The accountant of our US booking agent CHUCK BERNAL/ARTIST WORLD WIDE USA/located in LA, tells our manager he did spend all our income money from the last 7 weeks of touring in America !!! We have been waitin weeks ans weeks to get our fees ... NOTHING HAPPEND!!! His commend : "Gimme some more time ..." - REALIZE this tour was THREE month ago!!! Please spread the word to make sure, other bands will not be dealing with shit like this in America anymore! ARTIST WORLDWIDE NEEDS TO BE KILLED BY THE SCENE!!! THANX!!!"

Further Destruction comments on said status:

"SPREAD THE WORD!!! THANK YOU!!!"

"NO MORE USA TOURS ... sorry folks!"

"YOU THE FANS WILL KILL HIM: SPREAD THE WORD!!! THANX!"

"We know THE FANS and THE BAND will be the ones that will suffer - not those thieves. Please understand that the band can not excist if they would lose so much money all the time. This is NOT the first time money wasn t payed in the USA ... understand we NEED to KILL those FUCKERS TOGETHER!!!"

And a comment from someone else on the status with info for harassment reasons:

Artists Worldwide
3921 Wilshire Boulevard # 619
Los Angeles, CA 90010-3319
CHUCK BERNAL Phone: (213) 368-2112

All I can say is... wow. If this truly was the last Destruction tour, I feel like shit for not going to see them in Rhode Island a few months back. :(
[default homepage] [print][12:42:03am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01072 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]