New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ben at 2012-08-22 01:40:32
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]
Lamp said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]
this is where you are wrong my friend. all i have done is defend my band from nonsense insults. then they hate me for it , then i am the asshole. fuck you. i dont give a fuck. if i am supposed to back down to be liked here, i rather be well hated. you cant talk shit about a perfectly good local band and expect us to take it. you can talk all the shit you like. but we aren't going to sit back and go without retaliation. go back track. that is all i have ever done. you tell me i suck, i tell you that you suck. that is all that happens here. its lame but strangely amusing. i rather see unity but i wont turn the other cheek. that's jesus loving bullshit right there.you can not like a band without being so childish. but real children reside here and thats the problem.

Did you ever stop to think maybe you're not in a perfectly good local band? That maybe you're in a band that's just not to the liking of people here? At all? I mean, I play in a punky crossover thrash band that virtually nobody on here gives a fuck about and I guarantee you that if I acted the way you did, I'd be hearing disdain for my own music far more often than I do now!

You can't force your own tastes and creations on other people. Metal is a broad enough genre with so many different sounds that even the most benevolent fans of the genre aren't going to like everything. This place clearly doesn't seem to be anywhere you'll get fans (especially when your first act on this board is to talk tons of shit about the guy who goes to more local shows than anyone else here).

Your mention of blatant acts of defiance against Jesus for the sake of just being mindlessly anti-religious coupled with the way you promote your band tells me nothing but that you strive to turn the world into what you want it to be and that's just not going to happen. You don't live in the real world and perhaps it's about time you started trying to figure out how to get there. I used to act in a similar fashion, but then I graduated high school, and you just can't get away with that shit in daily life nearly as much when you get older.

I legitimately feel sorry for you.
your band is not highly thought of because it probably does suck and is redundant. we stand out and we show originality. some people here are offended by that. as if we might actually help break NewEngland Metal into the upper stratosphere where it belongs. god forbid the band we all want to hate does that shit!. i see alot of hardcore/metal lovers here who hate us. big whoop. i can never win them over and i dont care to. but those who are silent are those i am pandering to. those who show enough maturity to look and move on. though we do recieve good feed back here. you are choosing to ignore such responses we receive here. you just want to see the bad because you hate those who dare to be different. go ahead. keep up the hate. means shit to us. we just took on a fantastic new guitarist tonight and things are looking good. sorry to lay such bad news on you. looks like were here to stay fag face. better buy a c.d. and stick a pin to your vest that says Inverticrux. if not, eat my asshole. i hate you far more then you can ever hope to hate me, and that hate is lethal. you should test it sometime.

DESTROYYOUALITTLE OR REALLY NOT AT ALL.
[default homepage] [print][6:46:22am May 09,2024
load time 0.00898 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]