New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by xmikex at 2012-08-16 12:49:18
The reality of any situation like this is that nobody is going to lose weight until they want to. And even then, everyone wants to be different but no one wants to change.

I dated a girl who was gaining weight because she was lazy and ate like shit. She would goto the gym and run her ass off on a treadmill for an hour and never see any results. I had a friend of mine, who works for a supplement company and as a personal trainer, draft up a multiple day workout program for her (for free). It was very specific in that you do the weights first THEN the cardio so you can have the energy to lift more. I went over the program with her and then headed to the gym where of course she makes a bee-line for the elliptical. Wrong. 90 minutes later she meets me at the free weights and complains about every single weight lifting and body weight exercise on the list deeming them all stupid, pointless, or too hard.

Fast forward to a couple years later. We're broken up. She's hanging out with cokeheads and the weight magically disappears. Her once a week appearance at a beginner yoga class is the reason given to me for the results.
[default homepage] [print][2:07:22pm May 09,2024
load time 0.00696 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]