New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by chernobyl at 2012-07-18 14:54:58
ben said[orig][quote]
chernobyl said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]
chernobyl said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

I’m not really sure how to continue this review since all I’m going to do is verbally jizz all over the tight musicianship and the virtual ghostly opera that goes down from begin to end.

Yeah because the music is so inspiring and complex...Oh wait it isn't. Whoever wrote that review has no concept of what good musicianship is obviously and is clearly a a huge dork.
your as dumb as a christian. hey wait, i bet you are one arent you?! ha hah!!! dont you see, you just dont like it. its not your tastes. so leave it alone. dont prove what a fag you are by bashing something you have no idea about. i hate all main stream radio rock but i recognize where it took talent to make. however misdirected that talent may be. you are like talking to a child. i hope you are for your sake.

1) "You're as dumb as a Christian" not "your as dumb as a christian"
2) Are you delusional? No, I am not christian..
3) Talking like a child? Have you read your own posts you talk like an unperceptive mentally disabled crypt keeper yappin' faggot.

obviously i have been keeping you pretty entertained. you can just leave if you like. no one will miss you. no one.

Pretty sure that nobody here on this board is friends or likes you, do yourself a favor and leave. No one wants to support your band here.
[default homepage] [print][2:53:44pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00661 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]