New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by trioxin_245 at 2012-07-13 20:04:31
Let me explain to you why you are a poser.
Let me start with me.
I listen to and make metal/music in general because I have problems. I am a miserable prick, I drink a lot, I get depressed, etc etc. I turn to metal because I had to, because it is a release that helps me to cope with being a generally bad person. Things like going to jail, bad relationships, getting beat up, etc all culminate to make me one angry, miserable fucking person so I made angry, miserable music because some part of me still believes there is something worthwhile in the world, and metal helps me to feel like I am that much closer.

Then there's people like you.
You listen to metal because you are a goofy, withdrawn dork who has no other way of relating to people, so you pretend that you relate to metalheads. You make music because, like my angry side, part of you wants to get out and be goofy and try to be theatrical and just let loose. You have probably never had any kind of real struggle in your life, so your music comes across as equivalent to the kind of thing you'd hear in a haunted house for kids, because that's the kind of metalhead you are.

The point is leave the metal to the metalheads. We didn't just discover this one day and say 'I watch horror movies, I can do this.' We were born this way and we can't help it. This is who we have always been and always will be, it's not a hobby or an excuse to be ridiculous without appearing ridiculous. When I yell into a mic it's not me trying to sound as cool as I can, THATS JUST WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE WHEN I YELL.

I don't really care enough to re-read or proof read this rant.

anyways, fuck off poser.
[default homepage] [print][7:14:52pm May 04,2024
load time 0.00762 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]