New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by MarkFuckingRichards at 2012-06-29 13:20:48
I'm so glad I can only read complaints/criticism rather than hearing them. I'd probably want to stab myself in the ear if I had to hear this much fucking whining in real life. I think for 6 guys in their 50s (maybe even breaking into their 60s?) still trying to jump around like madmen in tight pants and high top sneakers while trying not to fuck up your favorite songs, they did a hell of a job on Tuesday. I could only be so lucky to have half as much energy when I'm their age. For those of you who got a chance to see Iron Maiden in what many people would consider their prime, good for you, but not everyone is 3 days older than baseball. The fact that the crowd on Tuesday ranged from kids that were probably still in single digits to people old enough to be my grandparents is impressive enough for me to realize that Iron Maiden is timeless and anyone who ever had/will have the chance to see them before they retire is lucky, whether it was 30 years ago or 5 years from now.

On a somewhat related note, did anyone here see Maiden in 2000 for the Brave New World tour, with Halford and Queensryche? The show was so under-attended that if you kept your ticket stub to Ozzfest 2000 a few days prior, you got into the show for free. The lawn was practically empty, and by the time Maiden went on, my friends and I were able to just walk halfway through the covered seats and sit down without anyone batting an eye. Would anyone like to complain about that show too?
[default homepage] [print][5:50:26am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00949 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]