New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Samefag at 2012-01-30 13:15:37
frankovhell said[orig][quote]
I love how samefag thinks he is smarter than all the supreme court judges. Also i bet if this wasn't a GIRL he wouldnt be so amazingly fired up over this, all 2 inches of him. Its apparent your deep seeded issue seems to be the fact that you hate girls because you are probably a fucking loser and can't get layed. End of discussion. I'm going to stick around and wait to be called a "vagina" now.

Personally I am militantly against all promotion of religion in a school setting. Go to a catholic school if you don't like it. Religion should be taught as fairy tales and myths in history class. No reference to it should be displayed in school unless it is to be mocked.

First, I don't think I'm any more (or less) smart than the supreme court. It doesn't have anything to do with smart. I disagree with the decision, but understand the technical aspect of the ruling quite well, Frank. As I said earlier, there's the letter of the law, and the spirit of the law. I argue this does NOT follow the spirit of the law at all.

Secondly, I have no problems with women. I have problems with the women that post here. 99% attention seeking whores or idiots looking to belong. I'm a troll, retard. We're obligated to troll women here. It's not a deep seated issue, it's a tradition. I was gonna say "goddamned tradition", but I wouldn't want to get taken to the supreme court.

And as for your own stance, I think you're just as extreme as the faiths you hate. I'm also an atheist, as I said, but your desire to eradicate all faith or evidence of faith because you don't like it is EXACTLY the kind of bullshit that our constitution and laws were intended to protect us from. Instead of letting people see it all and make a conscious choice, you'd rather eradicate it all and leave them with the same nothing you live your life on. That's pretty hateful, and not the spirit of the country I live in.

You're not a vagina, by the way. You just think like one.

[default homepage] [print][5:23:57pm May 06,2024
load time 0.01900 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]