New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by eddienli at 2012-01-28 06:59:41
I take that back, kinda

"Neither a state nor the Federal Government can set up a church" - didn't happen

"Neither can pass laws which aid one religion, aid all religions or prefer one religion over another" - didn't happen

"Neither can force nor influence a person to go to or to remain away from church against his will or force him to profess a belief or disbelief in any religion." - didn't happen. i could see a very loose argument that this might influence a person to go to church? but i'm curtain that not the point of this sentence.

"No tax in any amount, large or small, can be levied to support any religious activities or institutions, whatever they may be called, or whatever form they may adopt to teach or practice religion." - did the school pay anything for it? seems to be a gift from a seventh grader 50 years ago. more information is needed.

" Neither a state nor the Federal Government can, openly or secretly, participate in the affairs of any religious organizations or groups and vice versa." - didn't happen

[default homepage] [print][9:50:16am May 06,2024
load time 0.01428 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]