New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Hiya at 2011-11-23 14:50:10
Lamp said[orig][quote]
I also lived on a street with two boarded up houses, a giant house with at least six apartments in it that served as a big drug den, and who knows what else and nobody ever fucked with me. I guess people were content to just sit around and do drugs. Meanwhile on the east side, the nice part of town if you will, my former roommate had his car broken into and had his GPS and some other stuff stolen, and my sister who lives on a first floor apartment made the idiot mistake of leaving some windows open while leaving the house and had a bunch of shit stolen from her place. The problem isn't race, it boils down to money, plain and simple.

Thats because NO ONE robs the ghetto , even if yer from the ghetto there's nothing worth robbing. All the nice shit is in nice neighborhoods, where the ghetto trash shop for their unearned prizes. But hey this is Amurica where we teach that once the handouts are over, its time to steal for ourselves rather than try to earn a nickel legitimately. And why? Because we are ENTILTLED....or so we've been raised to believe.
[default homepage] [print][3:59:11pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.00691 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]