New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Lamp at 2011-11-04 04:33:35
Yeti said[orig][quote]
zyklon said[orig][quote]
If she fucked up she obviously deserved the beating. It's abuse when you punch or kick them. Getting hit with a belt is called discipline

dipshit. illegaly downloading music doesn't warrant a beating. i do believe that discipline sometimes requires physical contact, but not over something like this, nor to this extent. kids are growing up to be little bastards because parents can't hit them, but they are children, not MMA fighters.

You see Yeti? You see why I have this guy on ignore now? A worthless, idiotic fucking poster, and yet nobody ever says anything to him. We should all be trying to run dipshits like this off the board for good, but nobody ever does.

And seriously, how many people have we heard of that have gotten lawsuits for illegally downloading music anyway? Very few. A person has to be bone-stick post your social security number on 4chan type stupid to get caught with downloaded music on their computer.

And yeah, this does sound like Conservationist in caps too. Leave it to a guy who debates that we should let nature run its course as his argument for not letting people be artificially ensemenated while insisting at the same time that we should kill all people with an IQ under 120. Sounds like nature's running its course quite fine when people like him are taking it upon themselves to declare themselves experts at how hard getting hit with a belt actually hurts (an entirely subjective conclusion to come to) and declaring that because it doesn't hurt as bad as people claim, it's not abuse.
[default homepage] [print][2:10:07am May 19,2024
load time 0.01208 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]