New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by eyehatehippies at 2011-09-09 19:58:21
Sacreligious was voted off the island, by me, myself and I, in a unanimous decision this week.

Rough, but he seriously thought that it was funny to wimper up to his master's chair like a little bitch, take a piss in front of his feet as a sign of submission, get spanked, "bad dog!", and then cry about it.

Piss poor performance.

I am tempted to leave him ignored permanently, that would be my judgement for the level of unoriginality and lack of wit that he showed today. That is my vote. To keep him ignored permanently, not to participate in next Friday's games. He is off the island.

I'll let you guys have a vote though, whether or not he gets unblocked next Friday.
So put down your vote, gets to come back next week, or is gone for good from the games.

You have my vote, you get one.

The third one I am rolling a 20 sided dice for all you fucking nerds. If he gets over 13, because it's such a lucky number. If he misses his savings throw vs. sucking, then he's gone for good either way.

Have at it, maggots. Vote wisely, if you say he's gone, he gets no savings throw.
[default homepage] [print][10:27:36pm May 01,2024
load time 0.00697 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]