New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Old ABSU fan at 2011-09-25 13:37:21
Listen, why woudl I go to a hipster fest when I saw the real deal back in the day. Also cool story bro and no one cares about your epic battle onward to try to get to the best show ever in Newport. Get a life, why would you sit there and cry about a show you missed. Hipsters are money making scum just like their parents and now they have found a potential sale. Its called BLack Metal. Why would I go see a bunch of bands no one cares about and especially bands that haqve nothing recorded for me to judge if they are of value. Note to self, remember the good times when black metal was really solid, anything went and a lot of it was messy and totally odd but we loved it for not following the rules. Now you are all copy cats and already been done befores. If I like the first emperor album a lot then why do I need 400 rip offs in my cd collection? If I like the first Bathory, Poison (germany), Immortal, Vital Remains, Death, Satyricon, Impaled Naz, ETC ETC then why would I need to come and support remakes that dont even have a fucking song recorded for people to check out. You know what that means? They are not serious about the music they play and dont care about anything but scene points. They dont even have respect for show attendees like myself and offer me something different or totally new. They insult me by letting me not get back those hours of wasted drunken-ness waiting for their 20 year old asses to get off stage. FUCK YOU.
[default homepage] [print][4:34:37am May 02,2024
load time 0.00761 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]