New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by nekronaut at 2011-08-06 20:55:58
Gigging metal band needs emergency drummer for show (Boston)

Date: 2011-07-30, 4:03PM EDT Reply to: comm-fzbaa-2521620732@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Our singer and our Bass player had a falling out, so we, bass and both guitars, are striking out on our own. We have a show booked on the 18th. I booked the show, so the 35 minute slot is ours to fill. We will have a new name within the next few days. I (guitar) will be handling vocals from here on out. We need a drummer for this show, as the drummer and singer seem to be kind of a package deal, too bad because we very much enjoyed working with him and had hoped to continue.

Style is eclectic metal leaning strongly towards true Thrash (i.e. Megadeth, not Municipal Waste or some new school shred fiasco). The setlist for the show is as follows: Megadeth - Symphony Of Destruction, Judas Priest - Tyrant, an 8:00min+ original tune of ours with a very Angel Witch meets Slayer vibe, Bathory - A Fine Day To Die, Iron Maiden - Charlotte The Harlot and closing with Angel Witch by Angel Witch. We chose these songs primarily for their simplicity because we have such a short window of time to practice with you for this show. If you choose to stay with us after this show, we will be playing originals with a Megadeth, Angel Witch, Evile and Xentrix type feel to them.

We are very serious metalheads, not into new school crossover thrash at all. We take metal seriously and never play joke songs. We're here to make a real musical statement that real thrash is back. This is not beer and razors type thrash at all. We are the real deal.

If you have your own kit, are available in Boston the evening of August 18th and can play these songs please contact me immediately.

Location: Boston it's NOT ok to contact this poster with servicesor othercommercial interests

PostingID: 2521620732
[default homepage] [print][10:32:07pm May 04,2024
load time 0.00817 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]