New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by fuckface_ninja_retard at 2011-08-29 17:27:59
ben said[orig][quote]
whoa ho hooo! some funny shit here. i am on the tattooist's side on this one. because i am him. it is sad wren had to alter my letter to try and make me look bad, and it is even sadder to see you guys buy into it. but that is the only way he could get back at me for making him piss his pants in front of all his friends. wren is what you call a metal GEEK! a metal NERD. he struggled for years to learn how to become accepted by the local metal crowd. i as a performer dont care to win any of you over. if you instead hate me, i have done my job well. metal is not a popularity contest and many of you here have forgotten this. this is what you dont know about wren the metal treky nerd and his claim to local fame-first, he made sure to go to all the shows. one day they will notice his care bear looking ass and maybe someone will say hi to him, instead of pour a drink on him for laughs. remember those days wren?! second, wren decides to put together a fake pseudo record label in hopes that desperate bands will come flocking to him. now he's getting somewhere! then the mother of all ideas comes! third, "i will start promoting shows!!!".
well sure enough the geek in wren like in all geeks is packed with book smarts. so he figures out how to do this. but instead of promoting the bands alone, he takes this opportunity to promote his dorky face all over the concert fliers. then he says "i'll name the concerts i promote after me!! then i am sure to win some friends and maybe i can finally get laid!!!" so wren went ahead and called his shows "WRENGASM"! and if that isn't enough he better call his first big show "BOBFEST"! that way all will know it is wren who is the hot shit that some how pulled Deceased into playing his first show. wait till diseased meet this bobble headed dweeb. so now every goody good P.C. poser so called metal head like wren, will lift him into the sky in triumph and carry him proudly down main street Worcester. a real fags to rich's story. thats the story thus far of wren the metal boob.

Way to kill ur bands chance of gettin shows anywhere ever dickface. Good job makin the rest of em look like twats by actin like a psycho douchecunt reppin ur band. Prolly worked hard n here u r fuckin it up for em bein a fuckstain tryin to prove ur cocks bigger then wrengasm.
[default homepage] [print][10:28:25am May 04,2024
load time 0.01092 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]