New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by TheGreatSpaldino at 2004-06-01 22:28:59
Bebop said:
STOP BACK-PEDALING!!

1. You WERE being defensive. You jumped all over me in a heartbeat and displayed a massive inferiority complex over and over again.

2. You WERE judging the band as a whole her by the vocalist looks.

and since I'm there, in the sum of your past post, one of the reasons you hate their band is because their "there just isnt anything good about them. they dont even have a hot chick... just some beefy slut". This coming from a kid who likes cradle of filth even though they have a 500 pound wale for a singer.

3. She has a testosterone problem? you have an estrogen problem there bitch-tits. Beefy doesn't even sum up your fat ass. How about skipping a few meals there pal, there's a small country in Africa starving because of you.

4. AC/DC IS Metal. But you wouldn't know being that they are a little before your time there kiddo.

5. Posting annonomously!?! I don't see your name, phone and home address anywheres. Hell, you didn't even put a working URL to your band. MP3.com has been gone for what, a year now?

6. I assume your band's name is Disentery by the URL given. How un-original of you.

ok, time to rip this apart and make you look like a moron.

1. no seriously, i wasnt being defensive. i was just stating what you failed to noticed. as i said, at no point was my adrenaline flowing or anything. i was calm the whole time and i was actually quite happy when i was writing that first response.

2. i dislike the band because their music sucks at an astounding rate. the whole "they dont even have a hot chick" thing was just to illustrate the fact that there is nothing good about them. some bands suck really bad or just suck and i would say something like "hey, atleast they have a hot chick in there" but i cant even say that about them. they have a violin/synth/bass player guy who has a tiny bit of talent but too bad he is like 40 and is trying too hard to be cool. why he is in that band and not a good classic rock band or something is beyond me. you were judging me based on my looks by saying "since you only listen to death metal" which is a complete and utter fallacy.

3. Ha ok. I'm a complete porker. you got me on that one. like... holy shit i need to go to weight watchers and lose like 80 pounds because im morbidly obese. i mean, seriously... all i do is eat eat eat and sit on my ass gaining weight. im 300 pounds. wow, what a fatty. i admit that im not a slender little emo boy or anything but come on, am i really that fat? i dont have a huge gut or anything and i dont have a double chin and i have huge and strong shoulders and legs... your typical large frame. its far from being fat., ya know, like that aforementioned violin/synth/bass player of 13 winters.

4. ACDC is most certainly not metal. thats a given. they definitely did inspire metal though. they are CLASSIC ROCK/ROCK N ROLL. get your facts straight, "pops".

5. yes, anonymously. you arent registered. you can get my screen name in my profile and you can IM me and try to fling your verbal bullshit at me if you wanted to but you are too much of a little bitch to try. i know this because since you looked at my profile, you definitely saw that. now, since you cant spell "Dysentery" even after you JUST saw how it was spelled mean that you arent that swift. and i quit that band a while ago. i am in no band but seriously, as much as i dislike my playing ability i could smoke every band member in 13 Winters. besides, i havent touched my profile in a while, but if you want to know my name, address, and phone number i will post it for you in myy profile. atleast people KNOW who i am. where as you, have no way of contacting you or anything and dont know WHO you are.

6. again, its DYSENTERY, it was in the url that you looked at like 5 minutes before you posted and YOU STILL misspelled it. way to go, Einstein. besides, how original is 13 Winters? oh wow, how fucking evil and cold. go away.
[default homepage] [print][3:52:39pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01369 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]