New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by TheGreatSpaldino at 2004-06-01 18:41:07
Bebop said:

Well, well, well. A little defensive are we?

I took some time and read through the more current posts and actually they are not "annihilated by every member on this board" as you so put it. There's only about six user names I see that do all the bashing. Which is a far cry from the list of members I see on the front discussion page.

Looking at the picture of you dressed like nick berg's killer, it's safe to assume your prejudace against anything that's not death metal so your opinion of what is and isn't "good" metal is completely null and void.

nope, i wasnt being "a little defensive", i was just typing what i had to say. my mood was not altered by your complete lack of brain cells and your complete disregard for being as observative as you claim to be. I only like death metal. thats it, i mean, my favorite death metal bands are Into Eternity, Anathema, Jim Croce, Gordian Knot, Mortiis, Labyrinth, Dokken, and ACDC. those bands are SOOOOO brutal. like... all they do is blast beats and gurgles. I like some gothic metal and stuff like Cradle of Filth but 13 Winters is a terrible band. there just isnt anything good about them. they dont even have a hot chick... just some beefy slut that probably has more testosterone pumping through her trolley tunnel sized veins then half of the guys on this board combined. so please, before you go and judge people based on their looks like some kind of middle school drop-out, do some research, you worthless turd burglar that is inferior to the cum stain i left on your parents' bed after i was through with them. consume an entire bag of woodscrews lay under a super magnet.
[default homepage] [print][6:16:00am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01139 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]