New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ouchdrummer at 2011-07-08 00:09:57
Yeti said[orig][quote]
i don't get what the big deal is. i've smoked it, some strong shit too, and i didn't freak out. my bro loves it and has never once freaked out. noobs.

Ok, so there a couple things you need to know about Salvia. It WILL work if you don't do these things, but you'll only have a slight body high/color distortion. You have to:
1.) Use a butane lighter. Typically referred to as a torch lighter. Because the temperature you need to vaporize the chemical "Salvinorum-A" is hotter than a normal lighter gets.. or very close to the temp it gets to. So a normal lighter will actually burn more than half of the active alkaloid in Salvia, rendering it almost impossible to have an out of body experience with a normal lighter.
2.) You just CAN'T use the actual leaves. You can't use 15x strength extract. or 30x, or 45x... You have to buy the 60x strength extract.. at least if you want to smoke it. You can do the sub lingual method if you'd like, but it's tamer, and you have to keep a bunch of gross tasting stuff in your mouth the whole time. Now not only do you need the 60x extract.... but
3.) You have to use a bong. Now, i'm not saying pack a bowl and pass it around, i'm saying you have to slowly roast the entire bowl of 60x extract with a butane lighter, and clear the chamber all at once with a big gust of air...
If you follow these guidelines, I GUARANTEE that not only will you understand how you could freak out.... but you probably would freak out yourself. I think this shit is EVIL. You can't tell until you trip real hard from it, but god damnit, this stuff is bad news.
[default homepage] [print][6:52:55am May 01,2024
load time 0.01160 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]