New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by BSV at 2011-12-17 15:14:10
I must say as much as I dismay the majority of content they "publish" there is a story or two that can kinda catch my interest.

HOWEVER, the meat of it is terrible terrible writing. Without a doubt some of the worst quality reviews I've ever read. Guest writers they feature are just lame. The site itself can't seem to review anything distant from a major label promo pack and if they do dig on a some unsigned band it's due to the fact that some guest writer is friends with them and hoping to get a spot on a guestlist with some free swag.

I was deeply enthralled when Ash/Sumerian Records got into it with the entire staff, fucking amazing, say what you will about the man but he knows his shit and made the entire staff look like a joke.

Blog/Writer of year for me isFrom the Dust Returned

It would nice to see more "writers" practice and hone their craft by listening to material from all over the map of time and genres. As opposed to the posertrend of only touching bigger label current roster releases.
[default homepage] [print][1:18:12am May 23,2024
load time 0.00838 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]