New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Eddie at 2011-04-13 22:29:14
Seth said[orig][quote]
For me and hopefully many others, elitist in NE is one who puts down fellow metal heads, bands or music to say this or that is better. I have always said to people that band sucks, because they don't do anything for me and not that they don't have talent, but not my taste. For example, people liked Slayers 90's albums and I still a life long fan, but not that shit. I am not a elitist by any means! I have heard a lot of metal and probably not heard it all! To me the metal scene should be people who have one common thread, metal music and don't have to like the same bands to be metal or have the knowledge(shows/albums,this or that, EPs etc...) experience you do or heard so many bands! It is to me if you can be friends and chat about metal or music in general. Same thing when in bands, I dont play with guys/gals that have the same taste always, but play with musicians that play/write/sing good music i want to play to. Elitist is just bull shit to me, I, myself am not better then anyone in regards to metal, there is always a cool person, band, sound or show that we all will never experience or will get to hear and if we did. That is all the matters!

I diagree. All I can think of right now is that Pantera super fan, who the only other metal bands they can name off is black label society and metallica. Now i don't think i'm better than this person, that would be silly, its just music. However i still want them to die.
[default homepage] [print][6:08:08pm May 08,2024
load time 0.01161 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]