New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ArrowHeadNLI at 2011-04-09 15:57:26
1) gettinI need a big enough removable drive. a) I have 1000+ albums alone on there. B) My music (recording) projects folder is some many gigs large. And the other big shitty part is I'd have to reinstall hours and hours and hours and hours of sample libraries over again. Superior 2.0 alone took me about THREE DAYS to install. c) some of my shit is so scattered and all over the place, like settings, preset files, etc...

2) Hirens: I'm using it, but I don't know what I'm doing. I ran chkdsk, and got errors. Running chkdsk /r, and about 50% through. On hirens, EVERY SINGLE registry program errored and told me it couldn't find my registry. My guess is that this is bad.

3) MARK: Last night, wanted to scream and kill people. Spent about 8 hours on it and passed out. Today, I systematically got up, got baked, started working on it and installed steam on my laptop so I can play supreme commander 2 while I wait on all these fucking scans and shit. Perfect game to kill hours at a time.

4) Randy - cannot get into safe mode. I get a blue screen there as well. I can boot mini XP from my Hiren's boot CD, and can see all my files. It just seems like the whole registry is corrupt.

2)
[default homepage] [print][9:59:52am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02172 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]