New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by immortal13 at 2011-04-09 09:35:13
Old Fezziwig is gold, as well as the holiday porter. I'm also a huuge fan of the new wee heavy sam adams has out. Long Trail double bag is so win. My first time trying it, some old guy showed up to a party at my house because he was stalking one of my friends (none of us knew that part for the first like hour until she started freaking out). He brought a 12 pack of this. So I thought he was alright. After we found out the deal and kicked him out, he was still nice enough to leave us his beer, this delicious beer. My vote was for the bitch to get over it and let him come back hahaha.

Another few recents I've fallen in love with: Rogue Chocolate Stout. That shit is fucking awesome. Really sweet, and a much higher quality stout than, say, Guiness, which isn't saying much, but still.

And no microbrew thread about New England Microbrews would be complete without mentioning Smuttynose. My buddy and I went halfs on a keg of Robust Porter, and that shit was gone in like a week.
[default homepage] [print][9:48:22am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.00642 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]