New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ouchdrummer at 2011-03-22 10:46:41
I basically got into heavy music with "Caring and Killing" (and OVERCAST's "Expectational Dilution") so i have a special place in my heart for Converge. They've also been some of the sickest shows i've ever seen.. at the espresso bar with Barrit, Isis, and Bane... at the old Lupo's opening for the Suicidal Tendancies and doing a 25 minute set with no stops whatsoever... that was amazing, they wove their whole set into one song.. and so many other times on tour with Cave In and IRE....

so I obviously luv "caring and killing", & "petitioning the empty sky". I didn't like "When forever comes crashing" when it first came out, but it's totally grown on me since then... i really like the poacher diaries... even though there's only a couple real songs on it, those songs are awesome. I've seen em a couple times since that point, and they've almost always delivered live, i just don't like their newer records as much... let me rephrase that, if those records were released from a different band, i'd probably love them, but released from converge, they're a little dissapointing, but what can you expect when a bands been playing for 20 years... their records are going to cover a huge spectrum that won't all be liked by everyone.
[default homepage] [print][4:47:38pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.04992 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]