New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by arilliusbm at 2011-03-19 13:40:49
America has gone through a lot in its very small time on this planet. Ultimately, greed has overshadowed a number of beliefs our founding fathers upheld, and we are rapidly changing as a nation to blend in with what is acceptable by the powers that be.
Boozegood is/was in the military, so I can understand and agree with his point of view; most of my family was in the military at some point. Outside of what freedoms we do have, I tend to philosophize a bit much and try to make sense of the big picture.
We are indeed a representation of freedom. We always have been. When comparing America's (fuck it - the West's) freedoms to that of the Middle East, China, Indonesia, etc., we overwhelmingly have more freedoms than those countries. Communist governments usually keep a close eye on what their civilians are allowed to do, and Theocratic governments are idiotic and outdated. America is the land of the free...

... or is it? In almost every regard it is, but we are slowly losing major freedoms we SHOULD have. The Patriot Act IMHO is the most Anti-American thing to be upheld in our short history. I've been losing faith in a number of things in our government as of late. Most of it started after 9/11. I'm sincerely convinced that there are a certain number of players working behind the scenes that have more power and say than our own president. (no need to say who, you know who it is) The world is one giant Risk board, and we aren't the players.

Like in 1953's Iranian coup d'état (but on a much larger scale), I think these revolts in the Middle East are a much needed endeavor for their citizens to endure. Suffice to say, I would not doubt at all if we've been dropping leaflets and organizing it from within. It's really smart if you think about it. Instead of taking over a country by direct force, you take over the mind of its citizens and have it implode. Then you swoop in and reap benefits. We've done this in South America as well. It's nothing new.. it's modern day tactics of spreading our influence on the world.
[default homepage] [print][11:35:39am May 11,2024
load time 0.00690 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]