New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Samantha at 2008-10-22 01:56:34
Otto/Wormdr1v3 said[orig][quote]
the_reverend said:
non compos mentis was from VT.
funny, I was just talking to someone about how I've never been to a metal/hc show in VT
from what I know there is oly higher ground and 242 Main st. in VT for places to play. I'm not sure where you are located in the state.
bands:
  • the Cancer Conspiracy

• Drowningman

• Chainsaws and Children (though I think they moved to boston)

• Fall to Ashes

• Assemble the Remains

• Ninja Death Squad

• River City Rebels

• Suffer the Masses

• There was also 5 Seconds Expired (the pre-cursos to Non Compos) ,
    The Fags (VT punk Legens, became the Cosacks I think)
    The Red telephone? (they were originally from VT but I cant' remmeber what they were called when they lived here)
    Rocketsled (death metal)
    The Pants (alt. rock but cool people who really supported all VT music)
    Start The Mosh Pit

How did I miss this thread? It's so funny to know that people still remember some of the bands I saw back when I was in high school. I have a lot of hilarious stories about some of these bands.

The Fags: My aunt works for the postal service and used to deliver mail in the neighborhood where Eugene from The Fags lived. One time, a letter addressed to "The Fags" ended up in the wrong mailbox. The next day, she found the letter all crumpled up and torn (like someone got really pissed off and left it in the box). The letter had ended up in Eugene's gay neighbor's mailbox. LOL! Not knowing that his neighbor was in a band called The Fags, that gay guy must have been so mad when he saw the letter. He probably thought it was hate mail.

Chainsaws and Children: They used to provide the crowd with stuff to break during their shows. One show involved numerous old TVs, lead pipes, and crow bars. People were smashing TVs all over the place. Some random guy with down's syndrome who was there had the bright idea of climbing on stage and cutting down a TV that was hanging from the cieling tied up with rope. He fell stomach first onto a pile of rubble and then frantically ran out of the club. Everyone assumed he was just some crazy guy freaking out. After the show ended, and the lights came on, I noticed a trail of blood leading out the door. Then, I noticed that one of the metal pipes had a blood stain on one end where the guy must have impaled himself. Several people had used that pipe to smash things and wondered why the pipe felt wet. It wasn't until the lights came on that they could see the blood stains on their hands.
    [default homepage] [print][8:05:38pm Apr 24,2024
    load time 0.00673 secs/10 queries]
    [search][refresh page]