New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Kimothy Kelly at 2012-08-30 10:06:14
Hey you, yeah the leather vested hesher who thinks horror movies are great. Imagine if you will a horror television show so terrifying it makes the Exorcist looks like Teletubbies. As if classic horror films like Event Horizon, Jeepers Creepers and See No Evil were combined in a cruel science experiment with cult horror like Poltergeist and Final Destination. Combine all those things and did I ever tell you about the time I baked scones for Wino? Combine all those things and you'd have the ultimate in terror, AMC's The Walking Dead. But most amazing about the Walking Dead isn't the fact that it's genuinely the most terrifying, trend-bucking og-black horror zombie show of the past decade. No, it's the fact that the actor portraying Rick Grimes, Cal Clutterbuck, isn't from the theater friendly confines of Berkeley or Brooklyn. Nay, he comes from an island police state where acting and literature are actively stamped out by the cruel hand of a perpetual monarchy. This is acting in England.
[default homepage] [print][9:13:21pm Apr 17,2024
load time 0.01096 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]