New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by -iLluSiON- at 2003-01-24 03:03:22
"if you insist on being a keyboard warrior mike why dont you fucking meet me at the next show you dickless straigtedge wanna be metaler." ----
Isn't a threat, moron. Not once did I threaten to hurt him in that (unlike him and his friend who threatened to 'crack my skull in' while he wants to 'smash my face'. I just stated that HE'S being the keyboard warrior in this case and if he really wants to talk trash to me then he can do it to my face. Then, just maybe, I would do something about it. I guess it was an invitation for them to threat me but oh well, what ya gonna do? A bunch of hardcore highschool kids against a 6'6'' metalhead? Ha, that would be the day. And no, I don't share a hatred towards him but he seemingly wants to hate me because I'm THE idiot for stating that WEEDSMOKE doesn't bother me at concerts. You people should stop making such a big deal out of nothing and get on with your happy posting lives. Good day.
[default homepage] [print][9:27:13am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.00905 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]