New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by -iLluSiON- at 2003-01-22 23:45:55
You're saying that I didn't comprehend YOUR post? Ask yourself this question: When did I say that I smoke weed? I don't. You don't even know me and yet you're calling me a "loser" and a "fag". You're in highschool aren't you? You should be... still using homophobic disses... how mature.

I simply stated that I dislike people who are straightedge who go around mocking people who do drugs. It's their own fucking life, it's not yours. You do what you want, they do what they want. End of story. If it comes to the point where it bothers you at concerts, then tell them to put it out or move a few feet over. Do all the hardcore kids have to resort to violence? Ah yes, on the computer too. It's nice to see that I'm getting threatened yet no one even knows who I am. Hah. Some of you people don't even belong at concerts for being immature. I can understand if you think people who smoke pot are being ignorant... but what about the hardcore people who go around kicking random people just for the hell of it? Hell, hardcore pits are just random highschool kids throwing punches... not much to it. Later dudes... if I offended you with my opinion then don't get bitchy about it.
[default homepage] [print][4:15:00am Apr 16,2024
load time 0.01051 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]