New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ratt_mowe at 2003-01-22 12:45:08
hmmm all i have to say is..... i smoke weed, but i dont go around proclaiming how cool it is that i do and i dont try to justify it by making others feel stupid for not smoking it. and i'm sure tom and mike dont think less of me because i smoke, because i am not one to make mention of it to them or try to shove it down their throat. they are straight edge. good for them, more power to them. i have much respect for them to be able to have that sort of self control. pretty much what i am getting at here is ok, you smoke pot. how fucking special. dont think it makes you cool, or a better person than someone who doesnt, because it sure as fuck doesnt. have some respect for those around you. dont be an asshole. music is music. music has nothing to do with drugs. and yes, if you are going to go to a "'"'"CONCERT"'"'", do it out in the parking lot before the show... dont be a blanant retard and make those around you uncomfortable just because you have a dependency on a plant.

www.tyag.cjb.net
[default homepage] [print][10:48:29am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01231 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]