New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by RustedAngel at 2003-01-19 03:49:46
beyond the embrace: lost my interest after a couple of songs. Very In Flames-ish. A little repetative and the vocals are pretty weak most of the time. 3 guitar players which I am kind of torn between about. The good thing about 3 guitar players is you can have 2 leads and 1 doing the rhthym. The bad thing is that it will sound muddy in most clubs. especially the palladium where the retarded soundguy has the bass louder than anything.

tapping the vein: was not bad, the singer had boobs. voice was okay.

PARADISE LOST: this band was even more fuckin boring live than on record. the only thing remotely fun about this band was that some fat dumb black kid who thought he was the king of the pit got his ass taken down and kicked by 10 kids. i don't usually like shit like that going on during bands I like, but hey it took my mind off paradise "4 homosexuals" lost. go back to england, FAGS.

OPETH: 3rd time seeing opeth at the palladium, and I noticed that they have gained many many fans in the past couple of years which is good. But half the kids around me were fucking retard mudvayne kids. Other than that they played an excellent set. I like demon of the fall, but I think they should have changed it up a bit this time rather than playing it as the last song on EVERY SHOW. I could of sworn they were going to play 'Master's Apprentices' (track 5, deliverance) after he said the song name, but then they endedup going into 'A fair judgement' (track 3, deliverance) which is still good, but I was a little dissapointed because I like track 5 better.

Setlist: (might not be in exact order)
The Leper Affinity
Bleak
Advent
Deliverance
The Drapery Falls
Creedence
A Fair Judgement
Godheads Lament
Demon of the Fall "You guys want some DEAAAATH METAL?!?!"

another thing that pisses me off is kids that smoke pot at shows, how can someone not have respect for people around them about that shit. Everytime I moved away, someone else sparked a joint up next to me. DO THAT SHIT BEFORE THE SHOW, YOU FUCKING HIPPIES. you don't see opeth up on stage smoking jibbas in between songs do you? Die of cancer you cocksmokes.

[default homepage] [print][10:23:33am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02073 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]