New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2011-01-06 16:20:19
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Honestly, in 2011 I think it's alright to admit you hate cds. Drop it once in your car while you're trying to load South of Heaven while you're eating a croissant and driving on the highway, and it's scratched forever. If you're lucky you own the CD a week before you step on it and crack the case forever. Owning physical music is great, but once you have enough cds what do you do with them? Go buy some ugly storage rack? Stuff them in one of those huge CD books that will either fall apart before it scratches your discs or scratch all the discs before it gets stolen? Even the sound and texture of jewel cases rubbing up against eachother pisses me off at this point.

I couldn't do RTTP with out CDs. it's a visceral thing. At home, I don't want to deal with CDs. MP3s all the way. But that physical relationship with a CD or vinyl makes me able to have a relationship with the CD and connect with it to play it.
[default homepage] [print][8:28:24am May 12,2024
load time 0.00670 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]