New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by BornSoVile at 2004-05-21 02:47:00
awesome show! the crowd was in it from start to finish, lots of heart, lots of girls.

Leukorrhea - havn't seen them since last summer at Jarrods. I was taken by surprise because this set sounded as was wicked tight compared to the last show. They weren't as brutal as I remember but I think that's a good thing. Reminded me of early Gorgasm for some reason.

Watchmaker - fuck. first time seeing these crazy fuckers. audio terror in it's purest raw form. amazing performance by Brian. I was sure to pick up their cd. I'd like to see these guys play out some more or better yet at Helvete.

Uphill Battle - they were kinda cool. I stood on the left side of the stage and mostly heard just that guitar players cab, so everything seemed kinda washed out, my bad. they had some cool riffs but nothing really struck me. I'd give them another shot though.

Exhumed - fucking killer set. It was good to see they played some favorite off of Gore Metal like Deadest of the Dead. typical showmanship from these crazy fuckers. they never slack and always play balls to the wall. I shot the shit with the guitar player briefly and he said MASS is one of the best places that they play. he even said it was the first place people were shouting lyrics and shit a few years back. the drummer who was also in Uphill Battle is pretty damn good but unfortunately isn't full time. uummm, what can I say this was another great set from Exhumed!

Boston Metal stood tall tonight. As always there were plenty of new faces as well as the same old fuckers. Prophetless Productions is vital source for giving Death and Black Metal a decent shot. What would we being doing this week if they didn't exist??? Support these people, cause they support you!
[default homepage] [print][7:30:52pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.00683 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]