New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by sigh at 2010-11-03 00:48:51
Burnsy said[orig][quote]
Voted essentially to vote on the questions. Massachusetts will further prove its retardation if it doesn't cut the sales tax or alcohol sales tax. "But Mike, then they're just gonna raise other taxes." They're gonna raise the other fucking taxes anyway!!!

People need to get the fuck over the idea of not paying any taxes. Every fucking election it's the same thing, raise taxes or lower them and the same endless bickering.

Scandinavian countries have much higher taxes and a much better quality of life and services (ie healthcare) provided as a result.

I'm willing to pay taxes as long as I see them used for something here at home. The problem is it all currently goes to funding foreign wars and bailing out banks. This is the real issue we should be addressing and not the amount we buy in at.

Also since I am pro legalization and taxation of weed I can't justify saying it's okay to not have a sales tax on alcohol when it is far more harmful.
[default homepage] [print][3:43:57am May 13,2024
load time 0.00713 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]