New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ShadowSD at 2010-07-27 12:19:51
I can believe a uberconservative real estate broker would write this garbage, but why would any working person actually fall for it?

All this anti-Obama anti-health care shit over the last year was exposed as corporations bussing in people to town halls; most of it was organized through FreedomWorks, run by former longtime member of Congressional Republican leadership Dick Armey.

NEWS FLASH: When rich guys start talking about freedom, they're talking about THEIRS, not yours. Why does any one who works for a living still fall for their HORSESHIT - that this thread would be seriously posted here on rttp is depressing.

Obama's approval rating is higher than Reagan's at this stage, and higher than Clinton's. Both went on to win a huge re-election.

Fuck, Obama has been at 50% or higher for almost his whole term, until just recently; Bush couldn't get up to a 50% approval rating for the vast majority of his ENTIRE second term.

And that's only what's wrong with the first couple sentences of that dreck, given that Bush and a Republican Congress created SEVERAL times more debt than Obama has. Hoser, you don't REALLY fall for this stuff, do you? Just look up the numbers, they don't lie or have a bias, but they expose the fact that this real estate broker is just trying to manipulate people based on lies, and I know from debating you about politics in the past that you're too smart for to fall for this shit - right?
[default homepage] [print][10:23:34pm May 03,2024
load time 0.01764 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]