New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ShadowSD at 2010-06-28 12:17:43
Need some help finding us a fourth member to play keyboards.

We used to be a four-piece way back when (two guys, two girls), but for years we've been a three piece (guitarist, drummer, and a female singer/bassist). At this point we've decided it would be better for us to have a fourth member again because I'm currently stuck playing the guitar and keyboard parts at the same time when we play out live.

While obviously someone who rips on the piano/keyboard would certainly not be a bad thing, that's not really a requirement for us at all, as our songs generally have string parts that aren't technically difficult to play at all. Our main requirements are really more along the lines of:

1. Someone who has a true passion for metal (no Amy Lee "who's Iron Maiden" type poseurs, obviously)

2. Someone who fits with us personally and professionally

If someone is technically ripping on their instrument and can trade off solos that's great too, but as I said above it's really not necessary; the above two things are WAY more important.

The ability to do some back-up vocals would also be a plus, but again not required.

Anybody know anybody who'd want to try out for this? Appreciate any and all suggestions.

(860) 450-1548 shadowsd@snet.net www.suicide-dream.com
[default homepage] [print][11:16:55am May 13,2024
load time 0.00920 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]