New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ArrowHeadNLI at 2010-06-29 09:26:56
okay, some updates.

First issue that made me sad: can't find an option to right click and block images, which is what kept me off this thread for the last couple days. Stupid RTTP and it's appeal to those fascinated with gay pictures.

Second: Battery life - I did some reading on the web, learned how to shut certain things on and off as I need them and disabled background syncing. I now get about a full day on a charge, without super heavy use (although I do most of my internet browsing on the phone now.) It's still not great on batteries, but this is easily a 200% increase over the 6-7 hours I was getting before. With a spare battery or two in tow, I would feel perfectly safe going away for a few days without my charger.

The $10 a month is not avoidable. I'm pretty sure it's the opposite, that eventually it will be a requirement on ALL smart phone plans once the entire network has gone 4g. I'm sure charging the $10 in non-4g areas is currently to help offset the cost of expanding that 4g network, while also offsetting the higher bandwith use by smartphones that is currently KILLING At&T.

And Rev, that epic 4g looks awesome!
[default homepage] [print][10:57:08pm May 03,2024
load time 0.00712 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]