New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by spaldino on phone at 2010-06-12 22:58:58
I listen to way more genres of music than everyone I know and I get told that most of what I listen to is "garbage"... but they think that bands like The White Stripes are "incredible". The second I say a band like... Snow Patrol is gay they jump down my throat "omg you always have something negative to say.... all your music is unlistenable and total garbage"

Most people only hear vocals and drums when they "listen" to music. Lyrics and "the beat". Its insulting to anyone that actually plays music.

One thing I find funny is if you are listening to, lets say Opeth, and someone comments on how they "can't understand what he is saying" and then he switches to clean vocals and the person still hates it and begs for you to change it. Blows my mind.

You can't listen to complex timings around most people. They won't understand it.

People will claim to be in to classical and then you throw on Stavinsky or something and they will ask for you to put on something else because they are "not in the mood for it" (they never are by the way).

Everyone's taste in music sucks.
[default homepage] [print][10:04:14am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00731 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]