New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2004-05-30 01:14:55
the heuristic: I was outside and I heard some space rockish stuff coming from inside. it was george's new band warming up to play. the music was pretty interesting. think of if mogwai covered a pg.99 track. some of the parts were fast and they would go crazy and others were sparce and spacey.

aganihm: it was their last show and people definitely pitted it up. it was cool to see this band go from one of their first shows, through shows, releases, a live set on RTTP and then back to the last show before being released back to the creative vapors from whence they came. the set was sloppy and fun, ended with disrupt. being on george's birthday, I doubt anyone would want to spend it any other way.

as long as were all living...were all dying: I'm wondering if this and jonah's birthday were the reason that so many people showed up or george's birthday or aganihm's last show or the 3/4 full moon, but people came out in the large numbers and mixed it up for alawalwad. they played a bunch of tracks of the new 7" that they are releasing. the crowd even begged them for an extra song which ended in a pig pile behind the drums. all mens... how homoerotic.

anodyne: I'd only really heard the little track on the black on black comp so I really wasn't sure what I was going to get. the music was really good. I'm pretty sure that they are an influence of the heuristic cause there were some similarities. some slower parts and then rocked out. a mixture of a lot of music here, everything from examination of the... to today is the day.
[default homepage] [print][4:17:44pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01112 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]