New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by theCZA at 2003-01-05 01:50:28
ok first things first, whoever supposedly called the fuckin cops on us, FUCK YOU...handle your business like a man or dont start shit wit anyone...if anyone has video of the show, email me @ eastcoastcza@aol.com cause id like a copy of each different one, money can be arranged if nessesary...yo rev, was that a crack on us about the "no more new york kids"? cause we may have been sportin mostly nyc bands, but you know were all from the south shore/boston area, and i even told my boys to watch out for you cause of your camera...let me know kid thanks...to the girl in the pirates shirt from 781 recs, i beg you to send me all the pics you took from tonights show...if theres any of us dancin in there wed like to put them up on our site if thats cool...you can also feel free to send me naked pics of yourself too, cause yea your hot...to everyone else at that show that we fought or dealt wit or didnt like us, tough shit...no really, tough shit...hardcore was never a fashion show, it was never for weak minded kids, and it was never for the mainstream mtv kids...kids dance at hc/metal shows and thats that...it wont stop as long as there are real kids in the scene who did just come up into it a week ago...some of my boys and myself have been in it for 10 years now, and times have changed for the worse it seems...kids got no backbone anymore...it makes me sick...if you dont like us at shows its cause your a fuckin newbie faggot...ask ANYONE whos been around for a few years and they will tell you that what were doin at shows is nothin new...your all crybabies and we'll fight all of you if thats what it takes...peace, chad -BACK OF THA NECK-
[default homepage] [print][5:03:21pm May 11,2024
load time 0.00822 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]