New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ArrowHead at 2005-04-20 12:49:16
1) I'm smoking a bowl right now, but just because that's what I always do. 4-20 is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. The hilarity is, it means ABSOLUTELY nothing.

2) Tom, when you understand the irrationality of addiction, maybe you can come back on here and talk like a retard about smokers. Same to the Rev. I lost my grandfather to lung cancer, yet here I am chainsmoking. Yer right, all because it was "cool" for me to do so like 15 years ago. Same reason I started playing guitar for that matter, and around the same time. Peer pressure is tough, and now I have this completely illogical habit to go with it that I have no ability to break. If you don't believe quitting is hard, then how do you suppose the makers of nicotrol, niccorette, and other smoking aids are making millions right now?

3) Smoking pot is not going to give you cancer. Getting high can cause some to have palpitations and such, and as joe mentioned, some people can be allergic. However, unless you smoke close to an ounce a day, spread out over the whole day (the equvalent of a ciggarette habit), it's not even as close of a risk as carbon monoxide from cars, or even getting killed in a car accident for that matter. Talking about the health risks of smoking pot is moronic. I take more risk for less benefits every time I get in my car and drive somewhere.

4) Dave Matthews is far superior to the White Stripes and Slipknot. Granted the last few albums suck, but Remember Two Things, Under the Table, and Crash were great albums. I find it impossible that a single person here who actually likes folk or melodic rock would say Dave Matthews Band isn't an incredible group.

5) I forget five, I'm going to go smoke another bowl.
[default homepage] [print][11:48:25pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.00741 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]