New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by adam_time at 2005-04-20 00:09:14
let's face it, pot has pros and cons. i don't plan on living till i'm old and invalid, i'd rather contract aids and leprocy while suffering 2 days in to ebola. if it takes 2, 5, 15 years off my life, whatever. jesus was only 30 something years when he died, and it seems a lot of people thought he was cool. he probably ripped mad joints, too. and if you drink beer while beleiving yourself to be against weed, you're going to be upset. hops are a brother to the same family as sativah, that's right, the cannabis family. and not only are you drinking something that's weed related, you're also drinking a by product made by yeast, which eats and processes sugar in a brew. so basically you're drinking yeast poop and weak weed. as for the inhaling smoke argument, you inhale more toxins while riding in a car or sitting by a campfire than you are puffing a bowl.
i don't care if you smoke, shoot up, blow coke, or shop at walmart, there's worse things in the world than a plant, and really you shouldn't be pushing your standards upon anyone else just because you believe you're right.
[default homepage] [print][11:33:00pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.00848 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]