New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Alexecutioner at 2010-03-22 21:51:05
notorious_D.U.G. said[orig][quote]
Holy shit this was the biggest piece of shit I've seen in a long time. It made Diary look good. I wish I could wrap my brain around why Romero can't for the life of him make a good zombie move anymore. It's like he's not even trying to turn out a good product. Oh well, maybe it's just me expecting too much again.

romero's main goal for each of the movies he made was to use it as a simile/metaphor/whateverthefuck literary term you want to use, in order to compare the characters, zombies, and the decisions they made in the movie, to the way society worked in the real life, and how things needed to be changed from the way they are now. i think hes just gotten lazy and decided not to spend the money on a budget after land of the dead. you'll notice with each movie he made up till diary of the dead (what a piece of shit) that he slowly would characterize the zombies as the good guys (especially in land of the dead). diary of the dead was a 2 hour movie of how we are obsessed with the media and cant even put down a camera if it meant we would be eaten alive by zombies. very political stuff behind all the gore.
[default homepage] [print][2:35:32am May 02,2024
load time 0.00739 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]