New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by succubus at 2004-04-19 18:06:14
Kalopsia said:

and now for some really cool news. before MA came on my friend Iris introduced me to George Torres (drummer for Dehumanized, ex-Skinless) and of course like everyone else has asked him i'm sure, i asked him when Dehumanized was getting back together. he told me they are in the works and plan on getting some shit out soon. we bullshitted for a little bit, and then i handed him a Kalopsia flyer and told him i'm the bassist. to which he responded, "we need a bassist." that's right, yours truly might actually end up doing session/permanent bass duties for DEHUMANIZED. i will keep you guys posted on that story as it progresses. on the train ride home i also met another drummer who is not in any bands, so of course me and matt (guitars/vocals for Kalopsia) gave him a demo and got all contact information. so hopefully this means Kalopsia will be able to start playing out finally . all in all, an awesome night.

good luck! that would be awesome..keep us posted

so they accept ripped tix?
[default homepage] [print][9:02:52am May 09,2024
load time 0.00986 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]