New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Slag NLI at 2010-03-01 07:57:00
josh_hates_you said[orig][quote]
just re-read your post.

It mentions release date but nothing about how its gonna be distributed.

Ties in with the # of copies, packaging, price to charge bands, etc.

Giving them away? Copies to the bands? Distros? are they selling it or using it for promotion? Sending it to newbury comics? Selling it yourself? (there's that profit vs promotion thing again)

just giving you something else to think about. if i randomly think of anything else i'll post.

As of right now, this compilation will be 100% free online. This is strictly a promotional tool for the bands. I'm trying to gauge the work of having a studio/record label under my control, so in a way, i'm using this as a tool myself. Any band on this comp will NOT have to buy cd's.... HOWEVER, cd's will be available for purchase by bands so the band (not myself) CAN turn a profit. The ratio for how much profit can be made will strictly be influenced by how many bands want to buy cd's. There is sliding discount for cd's made in bulk... so the more we do, the cheaper they are, the more profit and promotion the bands get. I am not looking to make anything off this cd.
[default homepage] [print][8:08:02pm May 08,2024
load time 0.00733 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]