New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by joan at 2004-04-11 16:26:18
i booked the show. i said they couldn't play.

complaintsaboutpunkshows@hotmail.com is my email.

complain directly to me if you so wish.

"black people use the work nigger,
homosexual men use the term fag,
gentiles use the term "dirty jew"
the point is they are all just words and much like the donut statue in that simpsons episode, if you don't empower the words, they mean nothing.
if you empower them, then they will be mosters that destroy you."

in regaurds to your statement... black people use the word nigger... etc... 2deadsluts are 2 white guys. not two female prostitues. what you are reffering to is called "movement language." basically its when a person takes the power away from who ever uses the words "nigger" or "fag" or "SLUT" trying and humilate someone. so i'm gay, and i read in this thread it's cool to be gay, but i've been punched in the face for being gay. so i dunno how cool that is. would i call another gay kid a fag? personally, no. but i don't get up in arms when a gay kid calls another gay kid a fag because there is no power involved. but when a straight guy calls another straight guy a "fag" it is mean to emasculate that man. it's meant to hurt.

now, i'm a fucking hardcore kid, you can check my record collection and i like to dance it up with the best of them but for fuck's sake. you all need to open your fucking minds and realize that THE LANGUAGE THAT WE COMMUNICATE WITH ALSO SHOWS WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE WE ARE.

i havent heard 2deadsluts,onegoodfuck. i don't want to. i don't care if they are the new fucking whatever hyped band. i don't care if i love thier music, because i can find music i like anywhere...

i can't imagine this is the first time this has happened?

and sex posi DID play and tore it up!

[default homepage] [print][11:59:04pm May 07,2024
load time 0.00694 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]