New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by aurhghgh at 2009-10-26 19:14:05
that Eyehategod, AC, Neurosis, Dead & Gone show was in 97. it was the best Eyehategod performance i ever saw....

... until last night!!! fuck!!! what fury! aggggggh. the whole set kicked ass more than anything i could've imagined, but the highlight of the night was the anticipation during the intro - just grating and insane feedback, all of the band members are lurching and bobbing back and forth... then that first hit, fuck. so unbelievably fucking good. so heavy.

as for Goatwhore - they're tight and on a riff-by-riff basis they write some sick shit. but like a lot of Soilent Green material, they absolutely have NO idea how to write a fucking song. at all. i couldn't remember one goddamn thing about their set. couldn't differentiate the tunes. they just write these endless non-stop chains of stapled-together riffs that have nothing to do with each other, and it sounds like the songs are generated by a random computer algorithm. Ben Falgoust's (sp?) vocals are literally the exact same over any riff, too. he really needs to change that shit up. it's that fucking style where nothing is ever said on the 1 of the beat, only on the 2. i think if they knew how to actually arrange all of those intense riffs then they'd actually get some momentum from their set. the closing tune, the Celtic Frost-style one, however, was great. the riffs actually fucking related to each other and there was a pause in the tune every now and then.

Anal Cunt was sick as hell. played old noisecore shit, Vaginal Jesus tunes, Seth was being fucking hilarious. Josh Martin looked like a fucking child molester hiding in the woods and Tim Morse looked like Al-Qaeda.
[default homepage] [print][1:41:21am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01350 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]