New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by demondave at 2009-10-26 18:14:28

It's a shame I could not make it to this. I've got all sorts of scheduling things to sort out, so I haven't been able to go to shows since the NEDF. I would have loved to see Rampant Decay's Nunslaughter cover. (I hope you played Cocaine)

RichHorror said[orig][quote]
EHG was even better tonight than when I saw them here in '95 with AC, Dead & Gone and Neurosis.

I was at that show. Isn't that the one where Seth sang for EHG? If I remember I was hanging out with Judy from the late Fast Forward Records for half the night and got really drunk. Some guy flipped out during the opening riff of EHG and started swinging fists. I was standing to the left of the stage, not even near the pit, and he clocked me. I turned to punch him and a girl was trying to claw at him. Apparently he was swinging and hit a couple of girl too. (No Rich it wasn't you.)

I got all ripshit and followed the guy as he got pushed towards the pit and sucker punched him down. A few more guys came up to me and started to babble about how it wasn't cool to do that.... blah blah ... egalitarian ... blah blah.. .. the scene should stay together ... blah blah... -- oh and how they were going to kick my ass. So me knocking that guy for clocking me was oppressive, but hitting the girls wasn't.... I realized that I didn't know who was who in Boston and who were friends with who, so I just went back to the bar.

Great show though. I would have liked to see this one

[default homepage] [print][11:33:53am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01954 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]